Boomerang exists to provide facilities and advanced education, in the interests of social welfare, to benefit the inhabitants of Maryfield and its environs. In doing so we aim to provide a variety of high quality services covering all age ranges in the Maryfield area of Dundee.
Products & Services
Boomerang provides a range of activities for all members of the community ranging from parent and toddler through fitness and wellbeing, youth activities to lunch clubs and services to the elderly. Boomerang also provides high quality training and work experience for volunteers, helping them towards a better and more stable future.
What do we do?
- Boomerang runs youth and adult activities in the Stobswell area, covering education, health and wellbeing as well as providing activities for all.
- Boomerang is an inclusive organisation that welcomes people of all ages and abilities.
- Boomerang runs the No1 Youth Cafe on Pitkerro Road. Youth between the ages of 5 and 17 are welcome.
- Boomerang operates the Pavilion Cafe, open from 10am-3.30pm from Monday-Friday.
- Boomerang is always looking for new ideas and volunteers to help us implement them. If you have an idea for an activity, club or event, please get in touch.
Example For Toddlers:
Tuesday-Friday 09:30 – 11:30
Monday-Thursday 12:45 – 14:45
ARTS & CRAFTS – THEME DAYS – MESSY PLAY – SINGING & STORY TIME – LARGE SELECTION OF TOYS
TEA/COFFEE & SNACKS
£1 for parent and 1 child. 50p for additional children.